The early bird price is $65/book + applicable taxes, shipping and handling. That price is good until July 1, 2022; then the cost will be $75.00/book + applicable taxes, shipping and handling. Orders from chapter authors, IUVA members and orders over 5 books are $65/book + applicable taxes, shipping and handling.
• Comprised of 18 state-of-the art articles in UV technologies for public health.
• Divided into four sections: (I) Introduction and Perspectives on UV-C
in healthcare and beyond, (II) Characteristics and Techniques for UV-C
disinfection in a variety of application areas, (III) Metrology studies of UV-C,
and (IV) Future Directions for the field of UV-C disinfection
• Includes a crucial contribution by Masjoudi, Mohseni, and Bolton on the
“Sensitivity of Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses, and Other Microorganisms to
Ultraviolet Radiation,” a must read for anyone in UV healthcare.
• Includes the most rigorous examination of UV light’s effects on N-95 masks
yet, by researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology
(NIST) showing that these masks can be disinfected with little impact on their
form or function.
• Condenses the instrumental research to building the foundation for the
routine implementation of UV technologies in the healthcare environment.
Michael T. Postek